Little Fish in a Giant pond

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Linguistic discrimination in Ontario?

Before I really dive into this post, I want to get one thing straight. I am an Anglophone. The first language I ever learned to speak was English, and neither one of my parents speak French, nor do either of them have the slightest trace of French-Canadian origins that we are aware of. Despite this fact, my siblings and I were all able to slip through the cracks and receive our educations in Ontario's French language schools (not to be mistaken for French immersion). It is for this reason that to this day I am fluent in French, and if I may be so bold, I dare say that I speak it more or less as well as I speak English.

Now that I've made this clear, a recent event has given me cause to reflect on the situation of Francophones living outside of Québec. I recently decided to apply for a number of articling student positions with the Ontario government. While I was aware that such positions are extremely difficult to obtain, I decided to give it a shot anyways since I really didn't have anything to lose, and because the fact that I am bilingual might just make me more attractive to them. In order to emphasize my bilingualism, I decided to send off my cover letters and CVs in French.

Slowly, various government offices began to acknowledge receipt of my applications either by mail or email, and I noticed that all of the correspondence I received was in English! To be perfectly honest, I hadn't given this a moment's thought (or even noticed for that matter!) until I received a response from the office of the ministry of community safety and correctional services by mail. In this letter, the person who received my application (who shall remain anonymous) very politely thanked me for my interest in the position and told me that they would soon be making a choice on who they wished to invite for interviews. Then, much to my surprise, I was asked to please send a copy of my application in English!

Now in my case, there was absolutely no harm done. I speak English, and already had copies of my cover letter and CV templates in English stored on my hard drive. So complying with this request was little more than a simple matter of loading up the files, making a few quick changes, and emailing the files to the address of the person who sent me the letter. I also promised to mail an English copy at the next opportunity. I do not consider myself to have been the victim of any form of injustice in this matter.

Still, I couldn't help but be troubled by all this just a little. According to the 2001 census, Ontario has a total population of 11,285,550 of whom 485,630 identified French as their mother tongue, and another 37,135 selected English and French. With the obvious exception of Québec, no other province has as many Francophones (though New Brunswick, Canada's only officially bilingual province, has a larger percentage of Francophones than Ontario). This makes me wonder what would have happened if someone else had sent their application in French, someone who was not as strong in English as I am.

Despite what some people may think, it is perfectly possible to live one's life in Ontario without ever mastering English. I have had the pleasure of getting to know a lot of Franco-Ontarians in my day, and while there can be no doubt that a good number of them speak English every bit as well as I do, I have also met a lot of them who struggle with the language. A lot of Franco-Ontarians grew up in places like Hearst, Hawkesbury, and Lafontaine, where Francophones are actually the majority of the community. Should one of these people have had to submit an English copy of their application? I don't think so. In my opinion, a Canadian should have the right to communicate with his or her government (yes even the provincial ones) in the official Canadian language of their choice.

Now I am willing to accept that reasonable limits must be set. After all, even the Charter of Rights has a reasonable limits clause. So one could argue that Ontario's overwhelmingly larger English-speaking population is justification for French language services not being provided in that province, but I for one, am not convinced. Ontario (to its much deserved credit) has already made great strides in accommodating its Francophone population. Every government form and web page for the Ontario government that I have seen has either been bilingual or has had an English equivalent and whenever I have called a government number there is always a French option. For the most part, the Ontario government is all but officially bilingual. Furthermore, as I already mentioned, Ontario does have the largest Francophone population outside of Quebec, and according to the 2001 census, French is also the largest minority language in the province and has at least twice as many people as any other language group (unless you count Chinese as one language, but even then the Francophone population is still larger). When these numbers are coupled with the fact that French is an official language of Canada, it seems to me that it is perfectly reasonable for a Franco-Ontarian to expect services from the government of Ontario in French.

Now it is also worth noting that the office of the ministry of community safety and correctional services, unlike almost all of the other positions I applied for, is not located in the province's capital city of Toronto. It is in fact located in the small town of Orillia, in the same building that serves as the Headquarters for the Ontario Provincial Police (O.P.P.). Should this serve as justification for them not being able to read my application in French? Once again, I don't think so. While Orillia itself is a VERY Anglophone community (I lived just outside of the town for about 8 years), it is just a stone's throw away from Penetanguishene, Midland, and of course, Lafontaine. All of which have very substantial French-speaking populations.

This begs the question, should all of the people responsible for hiring articling students in this particular branch of the government be made to learn to speak French? The answer of course, is no. However, it does not seem at all unreasonable to me that at least one member of the hiring committee could be a bilingual person. If such personnel are unavailable, I don't think it would be hard or unreasonable to have it translated. Now once again, in my case this is very unnecessary, since sending the application for me was almost no effort at all. My concern is for any Franco-Ontarian, who just wants a job with his or her government.

Now I realize that the person who sent me that letter was not some anti-French lunatic bent on pushing Franco-Ontarians into assimilation. It seems far more likely that they just did not have the resources available to understand the French documents in my application package, and they wanted to be able to understand enough about me to evaluate my ability to fit in with their organization. I can respect that. But I also think that the Ontario government should set aside the necessary resources for potential government employers to objectively evaluate Francophone applicants.

I also can’t help but wonder if I would have received the same request if my name were not Brian Fisher. Would my friends Léo Bourdon or Marc-André Mongeon have received the same request? Yet again, I am still not complaining, as having an Anglo/Irish name does tend to make one think that the person whose name it is will probably speak English. And in my case, it was perfectly true. Though I know my friend Patrick Kilfoil, a Francophone, would probably take issue with this.

By the way, for those among my Francophone friends who are wondering why I am making this particular posting in English, it is because I am essentially trying to make the case for a bilingual Ontario, and to do so in French would essentially amount to preaching to the choir.

50 Comments:

  • Good post!

    By Blogger George, at 1:18 PM  

  • I agree with much of it, although one still must remember Francophones are 23% of Canada's population while only 4% of Ontario's, so a more realistic solution is provide services in French for provice-wide agencies and ones in areas where there is a large Francophone population. For example, it will be impossible to live in Kitchener and speak only French, whereas in Ottawa it might be possible. In fact I noticed government offices are bilingual in all areas where there are more than 5,000 Francophones or 10%, but English only everywhere else.

    I also believe if I am not mistaken, Manitoba has more Francophones per capita than Ontario.

    By Blogger Monkey Loves to Fight, at 6:45 PM  

  • Law 8 of Francophones services requires provincial Government services to have french available where there is 10% of the population of 5000. It's not always applied but the law is there.

    Good post Fish. You are way ahead of many anglophones I know in language fairness. When Graham Fraser leaves his post as Official Language commisionner I'll make a point to nominate you :)

    By Blogger Léo Bourdon, at 3:25 AM  

  • Thanks for the comments guys. And especially for Léo's future nomination! ;-)

    We generally seem to have a consensus with regards to the notion that reasonable limits should exist. Because the position I discussed in the post was for a job with a ministry, I would say that was pretty clearly a province wide agency (and in fact I'm sure law students from across the country could apply!)

    But your point is well taken Miles. In fact,I also sent out a few applications to local crown attorney's offices and wasn't the least bit disturbed to receive responses in English.

    By Blogger Fish, at 10:12 AM  

  • I beleive that French as a Second Language should be part of the ''Core courses'' in English Schools.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:18 PM  

  • I am doing a school project, more of a debate actually, on wiether french schools should be eliminated. I fell upon your article and it served more than just another reasearch site. I actually agree with you completely and also fall upon your situation. My first language is English but I was schooled in French. Although my mother was of pure English descent and my father was completely bilingual, comming from a nothern town of Kapuskasing (30 mins away from Hearst). To this day I am perfectly bilingual but I would never start a conversation in French unless I knew the person spoke it. Our community (Durham, Ontario) is mostly English but there is a fair amount of French or French-Immersion elementry schools, and only ONE French high school, mine. People just don't appreciate the language and I think it needs to be taught to more people, not just in cathilic schools. What does catholicism have to do with french? Not much in my opinion. Canada is legally bilingual, which implies that each province should be, and therefore all public, not only govenmental, agencies should be bilingual, even if they have a phone service for the French, as long as they're something. I remember going to the hospital for something not serious, but something I didn't want the whole crown in the waiting room to hear about so I started to explain myself in French, the clerk looked at me and started hand gesturing for me to stop and wait. Clearly I understood her so I stopped. She went and got someone and came back like 10 minutes later. This guy didn't exactly know any French, all he was saying were french words. I was forced to switch to English and explain to them that all I waned was some privacy to explain my dilemma. I then got a private discussion with a nurse and it was delt with. That wasn't exactly a "French-friendly" situation, what if I didn't speak any english? Which brings me back to my point that all publicly/govenmently funded agencies, stores or events should have bilingual options.

    As I have been rambling about my opinion, I would like to go back to the main point of this comment; to congratuate you on your splendid article. Good job!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:25 PM  

  • Glad you liked the post Stephanie!

    It's actually kind of funny that you commented on it when you did, because I am expecting some news regarding this post to arrive this week.

    The reader's digest version is that after being encouraged by a few friends and colleagues, I decided to file a complaint with the Ontario Commissionner for Francophone services. I was told that I could expect an update as some time this week.

    I will write a new post as soon as I have some news.

    By Blogger Fish, at 6:52 AM  

  • I realize that I am commenting more than a year after the fact, but I have found your blog in searching for a local french conversational group. I am scrambling to learn enough french to pass an interview with the school superintendent to get my kid into francophone school next year.

    I have no problem with the notion that a kid in franco school needs at least one parent to be able to support her education, attend parent-teacher night, and help with the homework. HOWEVER, in a bilingual country it sure as hell shouldn't be so difficult to raise a kid with a shot at becoming bilingual.

    Pass an interview en francais? Seriously? I realize that perhaps there aren't a lot of spaces in french schools in ontario, spaces they want to make sure are used to their fullest potential. But if I'm going to the trouble of enrolling my kid, I'm taking lessons myself... ALL of our schools should make bilingual citizens.

    Furthermore, there aren't any local immersion schools (not that I've heard anything good about what they do for kids).

    We are neither catholic nor francais, and I'm disappointed that I have to work so hard to give my kid what should be available to everyone. What I wish I had.

    She's currently enrolled in franco daycare which is an annex of the school I will try to get her into. I'm hoping that gives me a head start in proving my commitment.

    Another issue is that I'd prefer a non-religious school, but it's a trade off.

    AND, I'm not seeing any local french conversation groups to supplement my classes. I'm not an idiot, but I have a lot of vocabulary and practice out loud before I will be ready. I have a year. Three semesters of french. I wish there were daily classes I could take.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:12 PM  

  • Sarah, your commitment to your daughter is admirable!

    As you may have already read in my post, I am an Anglophone who got lucky and was able to slip into one of Ontario's French language schools. I am proud to say that I also did my high school in French, that I did my undergraduate degree in a bilingual institution, and that I did my law school in French as well.

    I cannot begin to describe to you just how valuable learning to speak French has been to me. Most importantly, I don't believe that I ever would have met my significant other if I did not speak French.

    In my case, I had to go to French-Catholic schools even though I'm not Catholic, but it's not such a big deal. They take you to mass every now and then and you have to sit through it, and there are a few catechisme classes, but it's not the end of the world.

    I believe there have been a few court battles fought over the matter, but I couldn't tell you how they ended up without doing a lot of research first.

    Keep fighting the good fight! It's totally worth it!

    Oh, and if you're interested, try checking out my August 2nd 2008 posting entitled "A small victory for yours truly" for an update on how things ended up with the government of Ontario.

    By Blogger Fish, at 6:23 AM  

  • Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:35 PM  

  • [url=http://akreoplastoes.net/][img]http://akreoplastoes.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
    [b]best software to store, [url=http://rastimores.net/]design software to buy[/url]
    [url=http://akreoplastoes.net/][/url] discount software students adobe creative suite 3 premium design
    discounted software for students [url=http://rastimores.net/]adobe creative suite 3 mac upgrade[/url] educational software australia
    [url=http://akreoplastoes.net/]wisconsin student discount software[/url] microsoft software factory
    [url=http://rastimores.net/]Mac OS Server v10[/url] software training canada
    make xp switch between windows like vista [url=http://akreoplastoes.net/]software to buy with[/url][/b]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:15 AM  

  • [url=http://vioperdosas.net/][img]http://vioperdosas.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
    [b]oem software uk, [url=http://sapresodas.net/]windows vista upgrade[/url]
    [url=http://vioperdosas.net/]adobe creative suite 4 production premium full download[/url] sign shop software Pro 9 Advanced
    price checker software [url=http://vioperdosas.net/]all popular oem software for[/url] discounts on adobe software
    [url=http://sapresodas.net/]buy microsoft office software[/url] 0 Mac Logic
    [url=http://vioperdosas.net/]software reseller agreement[/url] how to buy adobe photoshop
    software discounts for educators [url=http://sapresodas.net/]buy the 2.0 software update[/url][/b]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:50 AM  

  • Canadian omnicef Get hytrin ED avodart Visa/Mastercard/Amex/eCheck cozaar Free pills methotrexate Sale levoxyl

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:20 PM  

  • The writer of giantpond.blogspot.com has written a superior article. I got your point and there is nothing to argue about. It is like the following universal truth that you can not disagree with: If it wasn't for a last minute nothing would ever get done. I will be back.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:55 PM  

  • I'm the sort of guy who loves to taste revolutionary stuff. Right now I'm making my hold photovoltaic panels. I am managing it all by myself without the help of my men. I'm utilizing the net as the only way to acheive that. I came across a very brilliant website that explains how to build pv panels and so on. The internet site explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

    I'm not sure about how correct the data given there iz. If some people over here who have experience with these things can have a look and give your feedback in the site it will be awesome and I would really treasure it, cause I extremely passion [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

    Tnx for reading this. U people rock.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:38 PM  

  • A man begins cutting his insight teeth the earliest often he bites out more than he can chew.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:34 AM  

  • To be a upright human being is to be enduring a kind of openness to the mankind, an cleverness to group unsure things beyond your own pilot, that can take you to be shattered in unequivocally exceptionally circumstances as which you were not to blame. That says something very outstanding thither the condition of the ethical compulsion: that it is based on a corporation in the fitful and on a willingness to be exposed; it's based on being more like a shop than like a treasure, something somewhat feeble, but whose extremely special beauty is inseparable from that fragility.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:30 PM  

  • To be a adroit human being is to be enduring a philanthropic of openness to the mankind, an skill to group uncertain things beyond your own manage, that can take you to be shattered in hugely extreme circumstances as which you were not to blame. That says something remarkably outstanding with the fettle of the righteous autobiography: that it is based on a trustworthiness in the fitful and on a willingness to be exposed; it's based on being more like a plant than like a sparkler, something kind of tenuous, but whose acutely item attractiveness is inseparable from that fragility.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:38 AM  

  • In every tom's existence, at some time, our inner throw goes out. It is then burst into flame at near an face with another magnanimous being. We should all be under obligation for those people who rekindle the inner spirit

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:38 AM  

  • I don't like the sound of all those lists he's making - it's like fetching too many notes at seminary; you feel you've achieved something when you haven't.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:13 AM  

  • In harry's life, at some pass‚, our inner fire goes out. It is then blow up into passion at hand an face with another human being. We should all be indebted for those people who rekindle the inner spirit

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:43 AM  

  • In every tom's existence, at some occasion, our inner throw goes out. It is then burst into flame by an contend with with another human being. We should all be under obligation recompense those people who rekindle the inner transport

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:12 PM  

  • In every tom's time, at some time, our inner pep goes out. It is then break asunder into passion at hand an contend with with another human being. We should all be indebted quest of those people who rekindle the inner spirit

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:30 AM  

  • In the whole world's sustenance, at some pass‚, our inner throw goes out. It is then bust into passion at hand an contend with with another magnanimous being. We should all be under obligation quest of those people who rekindle the inner inspiration

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:08 AM  

  • In the whole world's time, at some pass‚, our inner fire goes out. It is then bust into zeal at near an be faced with with another magnanimous being. We should all be glad quest of those people who rekindle the inner inclination

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:14 AM  

  • In everyone's life, at some time, our inner pep goes out. It is then burst into zeal at hand an encounter with another magnanimous being. We should all be thankful quest of those people who rekindle the inner inclination

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:02 AM  

  • In harry's time, at some dated, our inner pep goes out. It is then bust into passion beside an be faced with with another hominoid being. We should all be glad for the duration of those people who rekindle the inner inspiration

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:50 AM  

  • In harry's time, at some pass‚, our inner fire goes out. It is then bust into zeal by an be faced with with another magnanimous being. We should all be indebted for those people who rekindle the inner inspiration

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:01 AM  

  • In everyone's sustenance, at some time, our inner pep goes out. It is then burst into flame at hand an encounter with another human being. We should all be indebted for those people who rekindle the inner spirit

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:39 AM  

  • In every tom's existence, at some dated, our inner fire goes out. It is then bust into enthusiasm at near an contend with with another hominoid being. We should all be thankful recompense those people who rekindle the inner spirit

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:42 AM  

  • In everyone's existence, at some dated, our inner throw goes out. It is then blow up into zeal beside an contend with with another benign being. We should all be indebted recompense those people who rekindle the inner spirit

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:24 AM  

  • In every tom's existence, at some time, our inner throw goes out. It is then bust into passion beside an be faced with with another magnanimous being. We should all be indebted for the duration of those people who rekindle the inner transport

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:15 PM  

  • Sildenafil citrate, sold as Viagra, Revatio and under individual other have dealings names, is a drug toughened to premium erectile dysfunction and pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). It was developed and is being marketed past the pharmaceutical ensemble Pfizer. It acts on inhibiting cGMP associated with phosphodiesterase variety 5, an enzyme that regulates blood flow in the penis. Since enhancing available in 1998, sildenafil has been the prime treatment quest of erectile dysfunction; its fundamental competitors on the customer base are tadalafil (Cialis) and vardenafil (Levitra).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:54 PM  

  • does clomid affect bbt | clomid 50 mg for men - buy generic clomid, nolvadex and clomid pct

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:17 AM  

  • clomid wiki | where to buy clomid without an rx - how to get clomid prescription, babymed clomid ovulation calculator

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:52 AM  

  • payday loan http://2applyforcash.com Inelcom [url=http://www.2applyforcash.com/]Same Day Payday Loans Online[/url] eurorry Online Payday Loans Direct Lenders pay day loans Email swipe content supplied by the company which sorting in another city, you can do shops in these places too.To learn more about people string you can click the link in this sentence worth taking, if indeed opened and read the email.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:46 AM  

  • http://www.reisetops.com/travel/node/59761

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:10 AM  

  • free dating sites arkansas http://loveepicentre.com/articles.php dating services in fort lauderdale florida

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:26 AM  

  • mastering sql profiler ebook http://audiobookscollection.co.uk/Speak-Without-Fear-A-Total-System-for-Becoming-a-Natural-Confident-Communicator/p185602/ colitis ebook free [url=http://audiobookscollection.co.uk/Rewriting-the-Soul/p173203/]the immortal free ebook[/url] the stand stephen king ebook

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:58 PM  

  • Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:28 PM  

  • medical documentation software pda http://buyoemsoftware.co.uk/fr/category-11/Outils-de-syst-me what is apple software update [url=http://buyoemsoftware.co.uk/es/product-37362/Video-Capture-Factory-7-2-Portable]bible os palm software 20[/url] best reviews trading software
    [url=http://buyoemsoftware.co.uk/product-36175/Microsoft-Windows-Server-2003-R2-with-SP2-Enterprise-Edition]Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 with SP2 Enterprise Edition - Software Store[/url] shipping receiving software
    [url=http://buyoemsoftware.co.uk/es/contact][img]http://buyoem.co.uk/image/3.gif[/img][/url]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:08 AM  

  • dvd-ram driver software bd driver software http://buyoemsoftware.co.uk/fr/category-200/MAC-compatible tax forms with software [url=http://buyoemsoftware.co.uk/product-36762/Lark-File-Encryption-1-2]slideshow software music free[/url] beta software
    [url=http://buyoemsoftware.co.uk/product-16762/UltimateDefrag-2008-2-0]UltimateDefrag 2008 2.0 - Download OEM, Software Sale, OEM Software[/url] go observe software
    [url=http://buyoemsoftware.co.uk/fr/product-36885/PremiumSoft-Navicat-for-SQL-Server-Enterprise-Edition-10-0][img]http://buyoem.co.uk/image/1.gif[/img][/url]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:24 PM  

  • [url=http://englandpharmacy.co.uk/products/tadacip.htm][img]http://onlinemedistore.com/12.jpg[/img][/url]
    leesburg pharmacy leesburg virginia http://englandpharmacy.co.uk/products/antabuse.htm cvs pharmacy [url=http://englandpharmacy.co.uk/products/accupril.htm]high pharmacy[/url]
    st louis pharmacy rep http://englandpharmacy.co.uk/products/bactrim.htm pharmacy tech certification state of ohio [url=http://englandpharmacy.co.uk/products/amitriptyline.htm]amitriptyline[/url]
    cheapest online pharmacy http://englandpharmacy.co.uk/products/valtrex.htm computer use in pharmacy [url=http://englandpharmacy.co.uk/products/lanoxin.htm]after hours pharmacy hospital[/url]
    instore pharmacy pescription http://englandpharmacy.co.uk/products/kytril.htm horten and commerce pharmacy [url=http://englandpharmacy.co.uk/products/erectalis.htm]erectalis[/url]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:05 AM  

  • Hey there, You've done a fantastic job. I will certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I'm confident they will be
    benefited from this website.

    my homepage; how much is a root canal

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:21 AM  

  • [url=http://englandpharmacy.co.uk/products/keftab.htm][img]http://onlinemedistore.com/7.jpg[/img][/url]
    texas board of pharmacy http://englandpharmacy.co.uk/products/zyprexa.htm pharmacy program objectives [url=http://englandpharmacy.co.uk/products/premarin.htm]briland bahamas pharmacy[/url]
    gem pharmacy medication refrigerators http://englandpharmacy.co.uk/products/tulasi.htm ca board of pharmacy [url=http://englandpharmacy.co.uk/products/celexa.htm]celexa[/url]
    howard pharmacy school http://englandpharmacy.co.uk/products/levitra-super-active-plus.htm napiers pharmacy glasgow west end [url=http://englandpharmacy.co.uk/products/citalopram.htm]silagra pharmacy cumwithuscom[/url]
    san diego pharmacy http://englandpharmacy.co.uk/products/zithromax.htm buy online pharmacy [url=http://englandpharmacy.co.uk/products/diabecon.htm]diabecon[/url]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:55 AM  

  • dating scam forum http://loveepicentre.com/ dominican republic dating
    dating tatooed women [url=http://loveepicentre.com/success_stories/]dating and sex tips[/url] unable to have children dating
    modern chinese dating [url=http://loveepicentre.com/contact/]link suggest add dating[/url] free bahamian dating services [url=http://loveepicentre.com/user/single_lover/]single_lover[/url] tips on dating a leo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:33 AM  

  • Nice Post Love Reading It

    Tadalafil Softgel

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:06 AM  

  • Nice Post Love Reading It

    generic Viagra

    professional

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:01 PM  

  • By Blogger القمر السعودى, at 12:02 PM  

  • By Blogger على محمد, at 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home