Little Fish in a Giant pond

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Back from a long hibernation

Wow, it has been so long since the last time I updated my blog! Before I get started I think I owe my blogging friends an explanation for my prolonged absence from the blogging scene. By the looks of things, it was about mid-October 2006 when I dropped off the face of the earth. Right about the time when I was gearing up for exams. Ever since I've been really busy playing catch-up. But I suppose the biggest thing was that I just really didn't have anything to say for a while. It's not that there has been a shortage of issues to write about, certainly the Harper government's abandonment of the Kyoto accord and Native Rights, and of course the election of St├ęphane Dion as the new leader of the Liberal Party of Canada, to name only a few. But I am pleased to announce that my winter lethargy seems to be wearing off, and I am ready to start blogging again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home