Little Fish in a Giant pond

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Back from a long hibernation

Wow, it has been so long since the last time I updated my blog! Before I get started I think I owe my blogging friends an explanation for my prolonged absence from the blogging scene. By the looks of things, it was about mid-October 2006 when I dropped off the face of the earth. Right about the time when I was gearing up for exams. Ever since I've been really busy playing catch-up. But I suppose the biggest thing was that I just really didn't have anything to say for a while. It's not that there has been a shortage of issues to write about, certainly the Harper government's abandonment of the Kyoto accord and Native Rights, and of course the election of Stéphane Dion as the new leader of the Liberal Party of Canada, to name only a few. But I am pleased to announce that my winter lethargy seems to be wearing off, and I am ready to start blogging again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home