Little Fish in a Giant pond

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Huge news for the UOYL / Des nouvelles importantes pour la JLUO

I just wanted to bring to everyone's attention that the president of the UOYL, Mr. David Taylor has resigned his position. He has been a tremendous asset to the club and he shall be missed. Best of luck Dave!

I am attaching his official letter of resignation with his permission.

Ceci est juste pour informer les membres du JLUO que notre président, M. David Taylor viens de démissionner. Il a très bien exécuté ses fonctions au cours des dernières quelques mois et il va beaucoup nous manquer. Bonne chance Dave

Avec sa permission, sa lettre de démission est ci-joint (en Anglais seulement) :

To the Executive of the University of Ottawa Young Liberals:

It has come to my attention that my holding and continuing to hold the position of President with our organization is in conflict with my duties in the Senate. As such, with this e-mail I am tendering my resignation as President effective immediately. Also effective immediately, Patrick Kilfoil will become President as per Article 7, Section 2(a) of our constitution. I regret that I am submitting this in e-mail form, but it is time-sensitive and my being in Edmonton makes it somewhat difficult to submit a signed letter at this time. Upon my return to Ottawa on April 10 I will tender the appropriate hard copy documents to Patrick at the earliest possible convenience.

I would also like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude for all the hard work we have done together over the past months - I have truly enjoyed my time with the club. I wish all of you the best in your future efforts and I know that the club is in good hands.

Best regards,

David Taylor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home