Little Fish in a Giant pond

Friday, June 05, 2009

My (belated) prediction for the Stanley Cup Finals

OK, so I've been gone on a fishing trip in the middle of nowhere for the past week, so I haven't been able to follow the finals so far. I haven't seen any of the games in this series, so all I know is that Pittsburgh just evened up the series at 2-2, witha big win last night.

I'm cheering for the Pens, but I just don't think they have it in them this year (though I'd sure love to see the look on Hossa's face if Pittsburgh beats them!). Detroit in six.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • And how was the fishing? Did the water creatures treat you well?

    By Blogger LeDaro, at 9:30 AM  

  • Lots of little ones, but at least the even littler winged creatures were not biting!

    By Blogger Fish, at 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home